Last Updated: 01/11/2023
Welcome to conceptslab.in (the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please do not use our Service.
1. Intellectual Property
The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Conceptslab and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on [Your Company Name]’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or Copy:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use for Commercial Purpose:
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to Deconstruct:
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on [Your Company Name]’s website.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Violation of Terms:
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions, and may be terminated by ConceptsLab at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- The Service:
- The materials on ConceptsLab’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ConceptsLab makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Accuracy of Materials:
- Further, ConceptsLab does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ConceptsLab or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ConceptsLab’s website, even if ConceptsLab or a ConceptsLab authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing onConceptsLab’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ConceptsLab does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. ConceptsLab may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, ConceptsLab does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ConceptsLab has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ConceptsLab of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ConceptsLab may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that Maharashtra State.